Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update from the frontline

A regular blog reader kicked me verbally this morning and said it was about time to make a new entry. Fine... okay, let's see...
The general situation is: The British seemed to have destroyed a major plot for some fanatics, which I appreciate. The Israelis have stopped bombarding their neighbors, which I appreciate. The weather has become warmer, which I appreciate. Otherwise we are working with all engines running on different levels. The basic PANS-OPS class is now in the practical phase of part 1 (which means I can write this blog entry while they are working..., which I highly appreciate by the way). At the same time we are in the process of preparing 2 courses, both starting next Monday. One is a PANS-OPS recurrency for a class of 16 people and the ARINC 424 in Wellington/New Zealand with 15 people. So here is also the reason why the blog entries didn't happen on a more regular basis. Otherwise it will be interesting to see how fit the class from the basic course is when they return to the more complex part 2 in a month.
So long, keep the mood up folks.

No comments: