Friday, August 18, 2006

for you, for you, for you...

When driving around in the city I often pass construction sites with big signs saying "we are building for you" or "we are renovating for you". "That's nice of them!" I always think. Yesterday I had the fantasy of stopping at a place where it says that "they are constructing for me", walk in and say: "mmm, let's see.... so that's the bathroom, right? No, I don't want the bathroom here, it's gotta be over there. And this room here, didn't I tell you I wanted it bigger?? If you are building for me, you better listen to what I want!" The problem is, that you might bump into another guy who was inspired to stop when reding the big sign. Unfortunately they are also building for him: "What do you think you're doing? Why the... are you moving the bathroom?? Which guy said so? This guy? Who is he??".
So, in my fantasy I decided to leave as I don't want to share "my"building with somebody else. So I sit in my car and drive, then get overtaken by a van saying: "The Tubic Co. Ltd. YOUR Partner for tube constructions".
Oh pleeeease! Let's not even get there! I already have a partner and I don't need another one. And certainly not for tube constructions.

No comments: