Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ARINC 424 in Gunten will be repeated in 2007


I have spoken to Jim Terpstra and we agreed to repeat the successful ARINC 424 Database coding and Charting course we provided this year in June in Gunten/Switzerland. We will set the exact dates in early November, but it will definitely be in late June 2007, it looks like June 18 - 22 right now. I am happy that we can repeat this, we had a great time. The weather was nice, we took the opportunity to watch some world cup matches and we ate ourselves through Freddy's menu at the beach bar next door at lunch time :-) So if you would like to participate, you can tell me already now, I'll reserve a place for you.
There are some entries in this Blog that I made during the course and I think there are also some comments from participants.

No comments: