Thursday, February 01, 2018

IFP Conference 2018

Dear All,
I must apologize for not having communicated earlier but those who attended the IFP Conference 2017 in Lisbon will remember that we said that the 2018 Conference will tentatively take place in Barcelona. After the political issues with the Catalonian Government I was not sure if it is a good idea to go ahead with the plan. Now I had some business in Barcelona and I can ensure everybody that it is absolutely no problem to hold the event in this beautiful city. Also I checked out the facilities for the Conference and they are perfect. So we will go ahead and hold the IFP Conference 2018 in Barcelone May 22 to 24 (Ending midday). I will soon have the respective section on the ANI Website where you will be able to download the infos and also directly register for the event.

No comments: