Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Training year 2010 completed

92 Students in different courses coming from 18 different countries (provided I haven't forgotten one...). I have visited 12 different countries, some of which 4 times (Japan) or 3 times (France). I have spent 18 weeks on the road for various things and it was the only year in the last 7 that I haven't been in Canada. The southernmost point I visited was Singapore, the northernmost was Amsterdam. I have spent about 6 full days on board of aircraft (not counting ground time...). Probably another couple of days hanging around at airports.
So this is my slightly different review of 2010. One question remains: Why doe the Germans not understand that Beat is a male name?
So my best wishes for the holiday season, don't eat to much :-)

No comments: