Thursday, September 20, 2007

Report on the Pezinok course


Hi All,

Sorry, I was very quiet for a while. That was due to two reasons: 1. I was busy lecturing 2. I had to focus on my health. So here are some news. I have completed two basic PANS-OPS courses this spring/summer. One of the courses was held in Pezinok/Slovak Republic on the premises of the procedure design company ASAP s.r.o We had 14 people there and we inaugurated the newly built training premises. Students came from the UK CAA, PANSA Poland, LPS Slovakia, CAA Bosnia-Herzegowina, Air Slovakia, CAA Taiwan, CAA Czech Republic, Romanian Air Force and ASAP themselves. The level the students reached at the end of the course was amazing, also we were quite happy with the environment. Pezinok is a small town close to Bratislava (and Vienna for that matter) and just big enough to have all necessary facilities but not so large that the students disappear in all directions after class. The chemistry in the course was quite good as the students did stuff together in their free time. And the Barbecues at Ian's house will be long remembered of course ;-) See above Ian Whitworth preparing his garden for the barbecue :-D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks :-)

Real BQ photos can be seen at
http://www.asap.sk/services/training/aeronautical-training/pans-ops-basic-course/basic-pans-ops-course-2007/

I.W.

Unknown said...

Thanks :-)

Real BQ photos can be seen at
http://www.asap.sk/services/training/aeronautical-training/pans-ops-basic-course/basic-pans-ops-course-2007/

I.W.

Unknown said...

Thanks :-)

Real BQ photos can be seen at
http://www.asap.sk/services/training/aeronautical-training/pans-ops-basic-course/basic-pans-ops-course-2007/

I.W.

Ion said...

Hi Beat
I want to thank you for the way that you treated us during the "small holiday" in Slovakia.
I was only jocking in the first part but now I would like to put in the light your native qualities in teaching us that course(PANS OPS).
If someone asks me what I have won at this course i certainly admit "i won the best teacher and the largest knowledge in the field of app and dep procedures".
I thank you for these and be happy!And a happy new year which it will bring to you lot of pleasure and health!
Best wishes your student from Romanian Air Force, Chirea Ion.